Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

DOMO-kun~


Domo-kun.....

Who know bout tis brownie monster??? No?? Go google'ing la aiyahhh..... Well, tis brownie monster only remembering me bout brownies only (lapar!!! hahahaha...)

Know Domo-kun a long-long-long time ago. But REALLY-REALLY didnt know tat it gonna be a trend in Tawau. Yeah!! U heard it. So damn famous rite now in Tawau (as my cousin said la). Everyone wanna piece of it (include her :P) Sampai abis stock kunu-kunu merchandise dia di kedai isk...isk...isk.... Dasyat....

Well, coz me sooooo baik hati (perasan~) im gonna show u guys n gurls "How to DIY Domo-kun". Hehehehe.... Ya la since my cousin said susah mo dpt merchandise dia kunu di Tawau, cepat abis. So, anyone who will n already made it plez let me know ya. Wanna see ur "handmade" Domo-kun. Nanti kamurang bulih temberang2 la coz ada "Limited Item" Domo hehehehehe....




*Will made tis as my Christmas dress tis year :P











*Gotta find brown color nail dulu then i will post it okay :P







*Soooo easy to makes. But wait till i got time orait?? Will share tis recipes wit u all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment