Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Addicted...

Ice cube.... ya guys!!! im addicted to ice cube. As i remember, i stat addicted to it since last year. i juz cant stop my mouth from eatin n munchin ice cube 24/7. My ayah n teddy (they both agreed on tis matter) REALLY-REALLY HATE me eating it. They said its a BAD-BAD HABIT.... ya ka??? (pura2 confused :P)

Come on guys.... ice cube are water juga kan?? Anggap me drank my daily basis water supply la (my same answer when they mad at me hahahaha....) But... i agreed too tat i ate TOO MUCH ice cube :P Everytime i woke up in da morning, da 1st thing i do are.... Open da fridge n pop 1 (or maybe 3 :P) ice cube to my mouth. Its became my daily breakfast... N i can woke up in da middle of nite juz to eat it n then, sambung tido balik. Okay... u can said it become worse now.

Many peeps said it will makes my throat berlubang nanti la, kasi lemah badan la n so on. i know n sumtimes cam insaf juga tp.... i REALLY-REALLY CANNOT STOP la guys.... 30 minute nda makan ais, rasa cam nda lengkap idup (cheh... ayat tu ba ahak...)

Well, i hope i can find sumthing yang bulih kurang2 kan "ketagihan" ne. Since i hate been nagging bout it by my ayah n my teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment