Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

FIFA fever?? No.. its BETTING fever...

FIFA 2010... Ya... everyone pun already kena "FIFA FEVER". Nda terkecuali my teddy yang suda ready since in January lagi. Me...??? Not too excited la since im not da fanatic one. Juz minat n sokong my all time fav team - Liverpool n England. LOVE them since im in form 1 lagik :)



im not gonna write about FIFA or football actually guys. But before im telling u wat in my mind rite now, i want u to answer my "teka-teki" ne.... As u know, everyone pun in "FIFA FEVER MOOD" rite?? So... da question are... "Wat else other than FIFA are people talking about rite now?"....
And da answer are..... "FIFA BETTING" guys.... Yellow card to u guys since i know u cant answer tadi kan hehehehe....

Cerita bout betting ne, last nite was England VS Germany match. Of coz me sokong England but i know, tonite Germany mesti menang huhuhuhu.... Yala, England performance tis year hancus.... Sad but its true... But anyway, me tinguk ja la. In case manatau menang kan hehehehe.... 15 minute before start, my uncle tiba2 bising2 (we in Tawau rite now, celebrated my cousin birthday last nite) Sibuk asking everyone in da house who want to place a bet. Rupa ya, my uncle already agreed with 1 tokey cina ne mo betting ne malam. So, all of us joking la if we can bet for juz 50 cent or mybe rm2 hahahaha.... Then my uncle pandai2 told all of us MUST bet for rm30 including my mami (yang bingung tat time tidak tau apa cerita) n my cousin (yang baru primary 6) My grandad pun my uncle paksa betting. Last2, 1 rumah pasang bet.... isk...isk...isk....

5 minute before match, my uncle baru ask me n my dad "Which team kita mo bet ne?". Me n my dad tat time juz.... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comBiar betul my uncle ne??!!! 5 minute before match n we still havent choose any team yet??!! Aiyahhhh.... Me n my dad agreed to go for Germany. But my uncle forced me to check in da internet bout da match betting prediction adeehhhh.... All said England will win but me n my dad still want to go for Germany. Betting set n match are.... on..!!!!

In many days, tis nite la umah my uncle sunyi. Coz everyone berdebar waiting who gonna score first. N everyone looked at me n my dad macam "Awas klu Germany kalah". Coz all of them believe da internet prediction hahahaha....

But... well guys.... half time baru abis but everyone face pun berseri-seri suda hahahaha.... Coz confirm Germany will win tonite. And in da middle of tat nite also, my uncle home macam ada concert coz everyone cheering like hell coz win da betting. Fuhhh... nasib menang owhhh.... klu nda, mati me n my dad kena belasah hahahaha.....
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

After tat, my uncle sempat lagi pesan if anyone mo betting lagi hahahaha... for me enough la. Ne bukan semangat kesukanan tapi semangat perjudian hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment